The transport industry plays a critical part in business. It encompasses everything from public buses and trains, freight trucks and cargo ships to cruise liners and airlines; each with their own compliance regulations. Ebix Trades Monitor has each and every mode of transport covered for compliance. So if you’re considering outsourcing your compliance management to reduce your risk and save costs, request your free quote today. Let us take care of your compliance so you can focus on the logistics, deliveries and ETA. We can monitor all types of vendors, suppliers and contractors. In addition we can verify and manage all your required compliance documents, as listed, but not limited to the following.
Examples of Specific Transport Compliances and Documents we monitor:
- Motor Vehicle Third Party Property Damage, including Trailer in Control, Goods in Transit and Inland Marine.
- Additional Notation or Endorsement - for example, requirement to comply with section 146 of the Explosives Regulation 2003.
- Vehicle, truck, prime mover, trailer, or dolly registrations
- Drivers licences
- Police and ASIO clearance checks
- Public and Product Liability - various limits
- EPA Permits issued by the Environment Protection Authority
- Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence, as well as Class 1 (explosives) and Class 7 (radioactive materials)
- NHV Accreditation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Black Coal Competency
- Drivers Medical
- ABN checks
- Financial ratings for insurances, using APRA, AM Best and Standard & Poors